So they've finally arrived! The fourth and fifth iterations of Cloudwater's hugely popular series of double IPAs, jam-packed with hops for maximum flavour.
Unlike version 3, v4 and v5 are what you might call a test run in order to gather feedback from customers, before v6 arrives later in the year. Cloudwater actually recommend buying them in pairs, trying some of each, then blending the two together to decide which you prefer (there's a feedback form you can complete here).
With this in mind, stocks across the country are much lower than v3, and we've been trying to think of a fair way to ensure as many people as possible get to try them. We've decided that a lottery is the best way to do this, with each winner getting to buy a pair of bottles. Rules as follows:
- Entry is free and is open until 3pm Thursday 7th July (obviously you'll have to pay for the beers if you win)
- Strictly one entry per customer
- People who've already had v4 and v5 from another venue may not enter (please be honest)
- We're only accepting the first 48 entries, giving at least a one-in-four chance of winning
- Enter by emailing email@example.com with the subject "Cloudwater draw", or pop into the shop and give us your name and a contact number
Once we've run the draw on Thursday, we'll notify winning customers, and they'll have until we close on Saturday to come and claim their bottles. Any bottles not collected by close on Saturday will be reallocated to a new winner.